Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt Ultra Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit Review 2018
With an ultra-compact design, the Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt Ultra Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit delivers great power and great speed for drilling and driving. It is powered by a Makita-built variable speed motor which delivers 200 in/lbs. of max torque. More details will be shown to you in this review below.
Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt Details:
– Dimension: 14 x 4 x 10.8 inches
– Weight: 3 Pounds
– Model Number: DF030DW
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 10.8
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt Features:
– Two-speed Driver-drill
– Ultra Compact Size
– Built-I LED Light
– Great Warranty
– Long Runtime
– ENERGY STAR Rated Charger
Pros and Cons of the Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt
– It delivers 200 in/lbs. of max torque which is enough to deal with the heavy tasks.
– (0-350 and 0-1,300 RPM) speed design covers a wide range of drilling and driving application.
– Only 6-3/16 inches long and 1.9 pounds weigh, it can reduce the fatigue of the operator.
– The built-in LED light can illuminate the work areas, so you can work in the dark places.
– It also has a three-year warranty on tools and one-year warranty on batteries and charge.
– You don’t have to worry it will stop during work, because per charge can last a long time.
– The price is reasonable for most average people.
– Till now, there are few shortcomings fond for this tool.
Who Should Buy the Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt?
After reading this review, you will find that Makita DF030D 10.8-Volt Ultra Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit is suitable for both the professional jobs and the tasks around house. It has a great quality, wide range applications, together with reasonable price, so you should take it into your account. Overall, it is a good drill to own and a helper to deal with the things you let it do. What’s more, it has great warranty, so you will not regret if finally you make your decision to purchase it.