Makita BHP454 18-Volt LXT 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill Kit Review 2018
The Makita BHP454 18-Volt LXT 1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill Kit delivers more torque, more speed to the jobsite. And it can be used as both a driver-drill and hammer driver-drill. You just need to bring one tool instead of two when you go out for a work, which makes it convenient.
Makita BHP454 Details:
– Dimension: 18 x 17 x 6 inches
– Weight: 5 Pounds
– Model Number: BHP454
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18 Volts
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Makita BHP454 Features:
– Makita-built 4-pole Motor
– Variable 2-speed
– Compact and Ergonomic Design
– Shift-lock Drive System
– 2 Built-in LED Light
– Rugged Tool Belt Clip
– LXT Lithum-ion Battery
– Great Warranty
Pros and Cons of the Makita BHP454
– The two-speed 0-400 RPM in low and 0-1,700 RPM in high covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications.
– The ergonomic shape fits like a glove for reducing the fatigue of the users.
– Due to the shift-lock drive system sleeve, you can shift from hammer drill to driver mode quickly and easily.
– You can work in the dark spaces with the help of the built-in LED light.
– The Makita LXT lithium-ion battery recharges about 30 minute but can last for a long time.
– It includes 3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.
– Great discount, but is still a little expensive for some people.
– The switch of the speed could be better designed.
Conclusion of Our Makita BHP454 Review
Its design, wide range of speed and great power make it ideal for both professional work and the tasks around house. This tool is suitable for anyone who wants to have a helper in his jobs. If you don’t have a problem with your budget, this is a great home investment tool.