Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Kit Review 2018
With a NiMH battery, the Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Kit is fast and powerful as one item of Makita. Compared with competitive brands, this model runs up to two times longer. If you need a driver, this one may be a good choice. Here is its product review:
Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt Details:
– Dimension: 6.6 x 3.7 x 9.1 inches
– Weight: 3.3 Pounds
– Model Number: 6916DWDE
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Voltage: 12
– Battery Cell Type: NiMH
– Item Package Quality: 1
Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt Features:
– Compact Design
– Makita Motor
– One-year Warranty
– Accessible Brushes
– Magnesium Gear Housing
– Rubber Grip
– Great Discounts
– Electric Brake
Pros and Cons of the Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt
– The new technology of the battery make this tool run up to two times longer than competitive models.
– The lightweight and compact design make it easy to control and is convenient to use.
– The Makita motor lasts longer and has a maximum tightening torque of 887 in/lbs which can deal with even heavy jobs.
– Due to the accessible brushes, and the magnesium gear housing, this tool is durable.
– Ergonomically designed, the rubber grip is for more control and comfortable.
– With the electric brake, this driver can fast stop the bit along with variable speed for controlled driving starts.
– Great discounts will save you much money.
– Few disadvantages are found till now.
The Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Kit can deal with a variety of jobs with more run time and with a maximum tightening torque of 887 in/lbs. so you don’t have to worry about the ability of this tool. Overall, the Makita 6916DWDE 12 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Kit is a quality tool worth your trust. The price is also affordable even for the average buyers.