HSI 1″ CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER Review 218
These are 6 reviews of the HSI 1″ CERAMIC TOURMALINE IONIC FLAT IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER Free 5 ml bottle of Argain Oil Leave In Hair Treatment
1. I don’t typically review products. I have had bad luck with hair products in particular. Now that has changed. This Tourmaline ionic flat iron leaves your hair looking and feeling like you went to the salon. Believe me, I am a minimalist when it comes to styling my hair-if it doesn’t work quickly and have noticable results, then I let it wilt in my product pile. I read all the good reviews, liked the price and tried it. I am very happy with my purchase- wish it wasn’t bedtime so I could use it after my shower! My only other comment is that I use this product with a professional grade hair dryer ( I use a Solano) – together the salon tools made my fine sometimes frizzy hair sleek and stylish with oh-so little effort.
2. This a great straightener, my old conair infinitely broke and i was in search a replacement. After reading a lot of the reviews, good and bad, i decided to give this one a shot. Having thick and heavy hair, it becomes a challenge for me to straighten my hair. This straightener did the trick. I even curled my hair, the curls were full of body, and bouncy, the best part they lasted. This is a great buy and would recommend it to everyone!
3. I ordered this product and am so glad that I did. It heats up fast and does a wonderful job smoothing my hair. There is a light indicator that lets you know when it is on. The heat is adjustable to fit your type of hair. The cord seems sturdy and swivels to avoid it getting twisted. It does not pull my hair and easily glides over it. I would recommend this product to anyone that doesn’t want to spend a small fortune on their flat iron hair straightener but wants a good product. Good value.
4. I just received this flat iron the other day and wanted to try it out right away. I bought it after I had searched on the internet for the best priced iron with one of the highest ratings here on Amazon. I tried it and I am so pleased with the results! I love the sample of serum they added with it! I have very thick, wavy, and unmanageable hair, so I was a bit skeptical before buying this product. But I’m sure glad I spent the $45 for it. I haven’t heard of this brand before, but I will continue buying any other hair products they sell.
5. then, really, it can get through anyone’s! I have long, thick hair…and lots of it. I used a cheap straightener for a long time, mostly just for my bangs because it took FOREVER to do my whole head, and my arm was so tired by the end, it never even looked that great. I tried out my sister’s straightener, which she paid over 100 dollars for, and there was a way obvious difference…I knew I needed to get a nice one of my own. I shopped around a lot and read a lot of reviews before I landed on this one…and I don’t regret it at all. I was going to pay the 100+ if I really needed to, so for the price, this one is even more awesome. It took far less time to do my whole head, and my hair feels silky and soft. Don’t over pay for a nice straightener…this one will get the job done!
6. I love this straightener. I had an inexpensive model ($15) from a major retail store. I did not know that compared to this one, it was junk. About 2 years ago, I up-graded to a $30 model from a beauty supply store. It was a little better, I thought, but,didn’t have rounded, floating plates and left creases in my hair unless I turned it a certain way. I bought this HSI model (a month ago) instead of the other popular model that starts with a “C”, based on other reviews and price. I must say for approx $50, this model is superb. It does not crease my hair or leave lines. I have naturally wavy super fine hair. It didn’t come with a Biosilk sample but rather an HSI argan oil sample – which most of the time I forget to use. It heats up in a flash and the travel pouch is super handy to put it in after each use. My kids are in my bathroom a lot so the pouch is a major plus for me, I put it away each time, while it is still hot – so they don’t burn themselves. I would definitely recommend this product for someone not wanting to spend $100 on other models. I don’t think you will be disappointed.