Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver Review 2018
Driven by a long-lasting 1.5AH lithium ion slide battery, the Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver packs a strong punch. It is easy and efficient to deal with. For extra comfort, it comes with special flashlight. Through this review, you will know better about this tool.
Hitachi DS18DSAL Details:
– Dimension: 17 x 6 x 27 inches
– Weight: 14.4 Pounds
– Model Number: DS18DSAL
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Hitachi DS18DSAL Features:
– Compact Design
– Variable Speed
– 22-stage Clutch
– Belt Hook
– LED Light
– Lithium Ion Flashlight
– Steady Stream of Power
Pros and Cons of the Hitachi DS18DSAL
– The compact design and lightweight make it easy to use all day without feeling fatigue.
– The variable speeds from 0 to 350 RPM or 0 to 1,500 RPM make you always can find one speed match to the job you deal with.
– The keyless 1/2 inch chuck can accept a lot of bits, which gives you greater flexibility.
– The battery can recharge quickly and last for a long time.
– Due to its steady stream of power, it is so precise and consistent that you can use it to handle the delicate work.
– Great discounts can save you much money.
– It also includes 10-year lithium ion tool warranty and 2-year lithium ion battery warranty.
– There is no drill bit holder.
– The charging light can only be viewed by looking down on it.
Who Should Buy the Hitachi DS18DSAL?
It has wide range of speed and great power, so you can use it to deal with heavy work or delicate jobs. In addition, the price with great discount is really reasonable for many people. No matter how you handle the professional work or the jobs around house, this item can accomplish the task perfectly.
Customer Reviews of Hitachi DS18DSAL
“This tool is my first foray into the world of Hitachi. What attracted me most is the feel of the grip and its stability. It’s well-balanced, and the motor housing is short which is helpful in tight spaces. The design is different from most other drills. The battery doesn’t project into the handle, but instead, slides in like a sled. I do like the “press and drop” battery design of other tools…”
Conclusion of Our Hitachi DS18DSAL Review
In conclusion, this is a great tool at a reasonable price. If you need one to help you deal with some jobs, this model is one of the best choice. Whatever, hope you get one great for you with less money and less time.