Factory-Reconditioned Milwaukee 2601-82 18-Volt Li-Ion Compact Drill Kit Review 2018
The term reconditioned means that the tool has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the tool back to renew its condition. It is a reconditioned tool, at the same it is an improved tool. The Factory-Reconditioned Milwaukee 2601-82 18-Volt Li-Ion Compact Drill Kit is a good example. It is a great tool worth your trust. Here find its features.
Milwaukee 2601-82 Details:
– Weight: 12.2 Pounds
– Model Number: 2601-82
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Milwaukee 2601-82 Features:
– 2-speed Metal Gear Box
– Lightweight Design
– Compact Motor
– Built-in LED Light
– One-year Warranty
– 1/2-inch Ratcheting Chuck
– Belt Hook Design
– Compact Design
Pros and Cons of the Milwaukee 2601-82
– In order to reduce weight, it features a 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck with a plastic sleeve.
– The length of 7-3/4-ingch allows it to fit in the tight areas.
– The motor is compact, but it can deliver 400 inch-pound of maximum torque which can deal with the heavy work.
– Two-speed design (0-350 RPM in low and 0-1,400 RPM in high) makes it can meet the different needs of you.
– The built-in LED light makes it possible to work in the dark areas because it can illuminate work surfaces.
– Great discounts can save you much money.
– Compact design and lightweight make it easy to use and control.
– You may complain that they only give you one bit but the bit holder can hold two bits.
The Factory-Reconditioned Milwaukee 2601-82 18-Volt Li-Ion Compact Drill Kit can deal with many different jobs for its wide range speed and great power. It may be reconditioned, but it has the characteristics of the new one. This tool alone can help you with your drilling problems and at the same time save you money in the long run.