Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Review 2018
Epilator hair removal systems have been revolutionized by the leader in hair removal products. Braun is the worldwide leader in hair removal, from its popular shavers to the number one epilators customers can buy.
The Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Epilator is one of the best epilators that Braun has made, and customer response supports the effectiveness of the product.
Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Overview
An epilator removes hair on the body from the root, which results in slower re-growth of the hair. But, this means that the hair usually has to be long enough for the wax or epilator to “catch” the hair. With the Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Epilator, even hair the size of a grain of sand will be removed. This means much less stubble and a longer lasting smooth feeling on the body where hair has been removed. This epilator works on dry skin as well as in the shower or bath on wet skin. Hair removal that lasts for up to four weeks is a great improvement over having to shave every day.
Braun Silk Epil 7 Features and Benefits
The most popular way to remove hair from the roots is waxing, which can be very expensive to do once a month. The Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Epilator will just about pay for itself in one month when compared to waxing, and it can be done in the privacy of the home. The features of the product make it extremely efficient in removing hair.
– High Frequency Massage soothes the skin before and after removing the hair to reduce any painful sensation as the hair is removed from the roots.
– Pivoting Head on the epilator results in ease of reaching areas like the back of the knees and curves of the underarms.
– Close Grip Technology means the 40 tweezers close at the best angle to grip the hairs for removal. The tweezers can now get close to the skin to remove even the smallest, finest hairs.
– Soft Lift Tips actually lift the hair so the tweezers can get a better grip for efficient hair removal.
– The SmartLight makes it easy to see the finest hair so that practically all hairs, even the fine ones, are removed for a smooth skin surface.
– Two speeds means that beginners may be more comfortable with a slower speed, while those more experienced at hair removal can use a higher speed to get the job done faster.
– This epilator is waterproof so can be used in the bath or shower. Warm water will make the hair removal less painful.
– Cordless for ease of use and travel.
The Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Epilator even comes with Olay pre-moistened wipes that prepare the skin for hair removal.
Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Epilator Review
To start with the most critical review that says that the epilator was painful, but the customer was not giving up, is pretty impressive. The customer would recommend it over waxing. Hair removal by the root causes the sensation of pain the first few times a person new to epilating gets it done. But as the hair grows in finer, and the person gets used to the sensation that only lasts a couple of seconds, most customers say the pain gets much less intense.
Other customers, even those new to epilating, found this Silk Epil 7 Epilator great, and left them with silky, smooth legs. Many customers say that after a couple of months the pain is no longer noticeable, but the smooth skin is. Using it wet the first couple of times will ease any concerns about the pinching sensation as the hair is removed.
Pros of the Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro
– Great product for the price
– Efficient hair removal for smooth skin
– The massagers really do help to soothe the skin before and after hair removal
– The small light may seem useless, but it actually makes seeing all the hairs much easier for maximum removal
– Much better and more efficient than other hair epilator products
Cons of the Silk Epil 7
– The sound is rather loud
– If the battery does not hold its charge, cannot use the system
Braun Silk Epil 7 Conclusion
People new to epilators may be put off by the reviews stating that it is painful. Removing the hair from the root is only painful for a second, just like plucking an eyebrow hair. The massaging technology reduces the pain sensation, and this is one of the best units for hair removal, wet or dry, for the price. Whether new to epilating or a pro, the Braun 7181 Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro epilator delivers.