Bosch PS31-2A 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver Review 2018
Due to its compact and lightweight design, it can be used easily and in confined places. For the professional tasks, the Bosch PS31-2A 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver can handle it with ease. More features and details will show you in below review one by one.
Bosch PS31-2A Details:
– Weight: 5 Pounds
– Model Number: PS31-2A
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Bosch PS31-2A Features:
– Compact Size
– 3/8” Single Sleeve Chuck
– Fuel Gauge
– 2 Speeds
– LED Light
– Great Warranty
Pros and Cons of the Bosch PS31-2A
– Its compact design together with the lightweight makes it ideal for the work in some tight places.
– With the 3/8” Single Sleeve Chuck, you can deal with 90% of common applications.
– The battery has longer run time for continuing work.
– Two speeds (0-350 RPM / 0-1,300 RPM) make it 2 times faster than other like product in driving and drilling.
– You can work anywhere, anytime with the help of the help of LED light which can illuminates dark places.
– The great discounts can save much money for you.
– It is perfect as a professional tool, but not ideal as a hobbyist drill.
– The wobbly chuck may be a problem need to solve.
Who Should Buy the Bosch PS31-2A？
Just as above said, the Bosch PS31-2A 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill/Driver is designed for the professional tool. Though it is not perfect for the tasks around house, there is no problem dealing with them. You can make a comparison with other competitions like Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only, No Battery) and then make your final decision.
Customer Reviews of Bosch PS31-2A
“This compact drill is very well made and a big improvement in its class. The increase in power (which is noticeable when you fire it up), with the compact size is very very nice! (its about the size of the original Bosch PS20-2A). I dont regret the purchase at all. Its very well balanced, the new batteries are more powerful (even noticeably so for my original PS20, which is a nice plus…”
Conclusion of Our Bosch PS31-2A Review
In conclusion, you will not regret if you buy it for its well design and multi-functions. Honestly speaking, its price is reasonable for most people. Finally, whatever, hope you find the one you want to have with a acceptable price.