Bare-Tool DEWALT DCD760B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Review 2018
You will never feel fatigued for the lightweight design of the Bare-Tool DEWALT DCD760B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Drill/Driver. It has no problem for the heavy-duty and all-day work. See below review for more of its benefits:
DEWALT DCD760B Details:
– Dimension: 8.7 x 9.2 x 4.1 inches
– Weight: 3.6 Pounds
– Model Number: DCD760B
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18 Volts
– Battery Cell Type: NiCAD
– Item Package Quality: 1
DEWALT DCD760B Features:
– Lightweight Design
– Dual Speed
– LED Work Light
– Compact Size
– Great warranty
– Durable Construction
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DCD760B
– The lightweight design minimizes your fatigue, so you will not feel tired even with heavy work.
– Dual speed range 0 to 500 and 0 to 1700 rpm can meet your different needs.
– In tight spaces, the LED work light provides increased visibility.
– The compact size enables you to work well in the confined places.
– It has a limited 3-year warranty and 90-day money back guarantee.
– The price is very low compared with other like products.
– The battery charges with less time but last longer time.
– Only bare-tool, it has no battery, so you have to buy separately.
“My drill showed up literally as I was putting up shelves on a concrete wall. The batttery charger died on my old B&D drill and this one was just great for driving concrete screw anchors. Love the LED light!. Great power. This was a tool only purchase as I already have a cordless circular saw, so I know the Dewalt XRP battey packs are supurb. Only thing I did not like was the sound…”
This tool is ideal for professional applications, which means that it can deal with any job for its dual speed range, durable construction and ergonomics. To be fair, it cannot meet all the needs of all people, but for the average people, it is enough. As a whole, it is a great tool. Overall, the Bare-Tool DEWALT DCD760B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Drill/Driver is a nice tool to deal with your daily and professional tasks.