Stamina Inversion Table Review
Stamina Inversion Table relieves your body from pressure and gives you recovery from effects of gravity, stress and compression brought about by just sitting or standing for longer hours and putting weight on legs and skeletal system.
Performing your routine with this Stamina inversion table helps increase blood circulation, elongates your spine, relieves muscle tension and strengthens your back. Pains and stress are relieved as it reduces pressure on nerve roots and ligaments and spinal disks with regular use.
Made with sturdy steel frame and support pads stitched in nylon, it ensures stability. With comfortable design and multiple adjustment settings, you can easily control your rotation speed. This Stamina gravity inversion therapy table also comes with adjustable tether straps, legs lock and heel holders to provide you maximum safety.
In addition, it has skid-resistant floor protectors which keep the table in place for greater stability. This inversion therapy table is lightweight and can be folded easily for convenient storage when not in use.
Let’s Look at Features of the Stamina Inversion Table
– Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert and keeps you stable while mounting and dismounting
– Adjusts to fit heights of 4’10″ to 6’6″ with a height adjustment beam that is clearly marked in centimeters and inches
– Heel holders cup the back of the ankle and heel while the adjustable foam pads secure snugly against the front of the ankle
– Three adjustment settings on the pivot arms to control rotation speed
– Maximum User Weight: 250 pounds
– User Height Range: 4’10″ to 6’6″
– Inversion Range: Approximately 180 degrees
– Leg locks and heel holders for security
– Multiple adjustment settings on the pivot arms to control rotation speed
– Nylon-stitched support pad
– Skid-resistant floor protectors
– Steel frame construction
– Folds for easy storage
– Adjustable tether straps for safety
– Foam-padded handlebar returns
– Stamina Inversion Table Dimensions: 77.5 x 27 x 79.5 inches
– Weight: 52 pounds
Stamina Inversion Table Reviews
Many positive reviews came in for Stamina Inversion Table stating that it’s very good for relieving back pain, and best of all you don’t have to spend a lot of time on the table. About 3 or 4 minutes a couple of times a day is all it takes to relieve lower back spasms and stretch out the spine. Also, the machine is quite lightweight and easily folds to shove in a closet or behind a wall unit. There is no need to spend a lot of money in order to experience the benefits of inversion therapy.
The foot or ankle support is very comfortable not like the cheap versions that are out there. This Stamina gravity inversion table is very stable. It has a safety tether like all of the other tables so you can gradually increase over time your ability to go fully inverted.
Most tables claim that they are easily foldable and portable, but that is not the reality. Most tables weigh around 50 pounds, and to fold them you need to remove the table from the base. It needed some assembly but isn’t too difficult for the average person who can follow instructions.
According to very few users, this Stamina inversion table is easy to put together but it is uncomfortable on your feet to use. It is a little heavy and awkward to move; you better make sure someone is with you even if you’ve been on one before, to be able to get back up. That probably wouldn’t be so bad but now you are not lined up with the back so it’s very uncomfortable. Also the ankle braces are cheesy and uncomfortable. The ankle grips hurt a bit and may discourage you for doing longer exercise.
With a very high average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, Stamina Inversion Table has proven to be of good performance for most of its users. Although very few users found it awkward to use, a large number of reviewers think that the quality of this inversion table is good, overall. The craftsmanship is excellent, the instructions were clear and it’s easy to put together. It is very safe, easy to use and indeed relieves back pain.