Sleep Innovations 12-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress Review
The 12 inch memory foam mattress is one of the top offerings from Sleep Innovations. It is the one for which you should thoughtfully spend your dollar as you may probably never be able go back to normal mattress again! The trick lies in the technology of the memory foam. The good point about this particular Sleep Innovations product is that it provides the comfort while actually adhere to some very important aspects of health.
A lot of so called cheap variations mainly from China might have compromised in this aspect. If compromised on this ground, the tangible negative will be noticed after a period of time when it might be already late. It is an ideal option to go for if you are not overweight or thin. Surely it will give tangible benefits on joint pain, neck pains and improved general comfort of the sleep.
Sleep Innovations 12-inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress Features and Specifications
– Mattress measures 60-inch X 80-inch X 12-inch.
– Shipping Weight: 94 pounds i.e. about 43 Kilogram
– Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and naturally antimicrobial.
– Fire Retardant barrier inherent in the mattress – Limited use of PBDE, a hazardous material.
– Memory Foam is made in the USA using an environmentally friendly manufacturing process.
– Mattress is tightly compressed for shipment. Need a full 48 hours for it to fully expand.
– Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items
– Top Layer of Mattress: 2.5 inch Patented, temperature-neutral, premium-quality memory foam.
– Base Layer of Mattress: 9.5 inch Superior support foam.
This one is a good pick for sure for people suffering from either any kind of joint pain, neck pain or need general comfort in sleep. The comfort factor alone can justify the investment. It is widely used, ranked high in Amazon best seller items from a leading player in the area.
One major Sleep Innovations claim is that it is temperature-neutral. It is a very important aspect of the memory foam technology as a whole. By design, all the memory foam mattresses tap a lot of body heat inside. While this gives comfort for joint pain, it may also be very uncomfortable to sleep on.
Some of the actual experiences of customers however, claim that it becomes hot after 3/4 hours. Note that the meaning of temperature-neutral in technical term is that it does not tap heat permanently. So please be aware of the point.
It is strongly recommended to give at least 48 hours (if not more) of time for the mattress before you use it. The time is needed to clear the chemical odor which is harmful for skin and lungs.
There has been consistent positive feedback about the sleep quality. If you get disturbed with a small tap in bed, then this one is for you. One of the customers says he even did not notice while his pet jumps over the bed.
The therapeutic effect as claimed by manufacturer is almost justified by customer testimonials. Some of the patients testify that they have hugely benefited by the use of it.
Overall, a sure value for money, just be aware and prepare for the slight heat factor.