Sevylor Colorado Inflatable Kayak Review 2018
The Sevylor Colorado Inflatable Kayak is as stable as it is comfortable. With maximum maneuverability, this kayak is superiorly sea worthy, excelling in fishing and hunting excursions that take place in rough waters, including lakes, oceans and tougher streams. This brilliant design is based on the genius of the North American Indian canoe, and combines stylish exploring with functional results, holding two people with a combined weight of up to five hundred pounds. The bow and stern of the Colorado are both raised, giving a unique and authentic feel to your canoeing experience as possible with an inflatable version. This vessel features a rugged, double hull design, comprised of eighteen gauge PVC, with a 420D nylon cover, and fabric reinforced bottom.
The Sevylor Colorado Inflatable Kayak and is certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association. You and friend can navigate the water effortlessly in the elevated bucket seats that are comfortable enough to allow for day-long trips. In addition, the kayak has built-in storage compartments, allowing you to travel with all of your necessary fishing or hunting gear. To aid in traversing the water, the boat includes directional strakes that provide superior steering capability. This vessel is guaranteed not to leak, and includes double lock valves to control any accidental loss of air. What is more is the vessel comes fully equipped with removable stern storage, carrying handles for maximum portability, paddle/oar holders, tie downs and D-rings, as well as a functional, nylon carrying bag making each of your trips carefree and efficiently packed. The Colorado features a one year, manufacturer warranty.
Sevylor Colorado Inflatable Kayak Features
- Two Person Fishing and Hunting Inflatable Canoe that Functions like a Kayak
- Raised Bow and Stern Provide Maximum Performance in Rough Water
- Double-hull Composition
- Comprised of Rugged 18-gauge PVC; 420D Nylon Cover and Completely Reinforced Bottom
- Includes Two Elevated Bucket Seats that Provide Maximum Comfort
- Built-in Directional Strakes Increase Steering Control
- Comes with Removable Stern Storage, Carrying Handles for Maximum Portability, Paddle/oar Holders, Tie
- Downs and D-rings, as well as a Functional, Nylon Carrying Bag
- Measures 10′ 9″ x 3′ 1″
- Weight Capacity: Up to 500 Pounds
- Includes a One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association
- Sevylor Colorado Inflatable Kayak
One user describes using the Colorado during all of his fishing and hunting trips, solo and with a partner, saying it is easy to maneuver, and incredibly rugged. He says he has been stuck in rocks, and ran it aground several times in an effort to retrieve his prized captures, and it has yet to show wear or tear, which he finds unbelievable and wonderful all at the same time.
Another user purchased the Colorado to canoe at her lake house on weekends, and calls it so popular with her family that she is considering buying a second one. This one has lasted two summers, and still appears new, even though it gets an incredible amount of use while they are visiting.