Ridgid R82007 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Pocket Drill Driver Review
Designed with an integrated clutch and chuck, the Ridgid R82007 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Pocket Drill Driver is a more compact tool making it convenient to deal with the jobs you want to do. There are many other features that will be shown in detail in this review below. Hope this can help you in some ways.
Ridgid R82007 12-Volt Details:
– Weight: 5 Pounds
– Model Number: R82007
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Voltage: 12
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Ridgid R82007 12-Volt Features:
– Integrated Clutch and Chuck
– 3/8-inch Single Sleeve Chuck
– Ergonomic Handle
– LED Light
– Faster Charger
– 18-position Clutch
– Great Battery
– Compact Design
Pros and Cons of the Ridgid R82007 12-Volt
– You can work in the dark areas because the LED light can illuminate the work areas.
– You can work continously because the fast charger can charge your battery in 30 minutes.
– In screw driving, the 18-position clutch offers you greater versatility.
– The ergonomic handle makes the user feel comfortable and without fatigue.
– The lithium-ion battery is light weight and has longer run time than others.
– In order to improve balance, the battery is integrated into the handle.
– Great discounts can save you much money.
– There is no word about the warranty.
Why Buy Ridgid R82007 12-Volt?
Generally speaking, the Ridgid R82007 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Pocket Drill Driver is a convenient little drill for many tasks. It is small but very powerful. It also comes with a charger, two battery packs, and operator’s manual and heavy-duty contractor bag. Hope you pay some attention on this model to know better about it.
Conclusion of Our Ridgid R82007 12-Volt Review
After reading this review, you must know something about this model and it is indeed a great tool to deal with some jobs. You can weigh its pros and cons or make a comparison with other drills and then decide which one is the right for you.