Reviews – Nexear 900 I Siemens Pure 301 I Lee Majors Rechargeable Bionic Hearing Aid
**Nexear 900 Hearing Aid Review
The Nexear 900 hearing aid can comfortably fit in any open ear. It uses the latest digital technology to correct impaired hearing immediately. This remarkable and well-constructed hearing aid contains a memory button, microphone, thin tube, volume control, battery and battery door, open ear fitting and retention lock.
Some other features of the Nexear 900 hearing aid include:
– Comfortable, open ear fit
– Immediate hearing correction
– Latest digital technology
– 12 frequency bands
– Retention lock
Customers who purchased the Nexear 900 Hearing Aid really enjoyed it overall. Here is one review from a genuine customer who purchased this hearing aid:
“This hearing aid is almost as good as the one I spent $1650.00 on. It amplifies everything, not just the lower range. It works fine but it takes a while to get used to the volume/mode settings.”
**Siemens Pure 301 BTE RIC Hearing Aid Review
The Siemens Pure 301 BTE RIC Hearing Aid is one of the most advanced hearing aids in the world. It combines an appealing appearance with the smooth sound produced only by a top quality internal speaker. It’s also integrated with the latest digital signal processing technology.
Here are some of the amazing features of the Siemens Pure 301 BTE RIC Hearing Aid:
– eWindScreen – filters out unwanted noise caused by airflow or wind.
– FeedbackBlocker – cancels unwanted whistling that would otherwise be caused by feedback, automatically.
– Wireless and Remote Control Compatibility
– ePen – an optional pen sized remote that allows the user to control volume and programs.
– ProPocket – an optional hand-held device, allows the user to control volume and programs.
– Tek – the most advanced optional remote control, will allow you to connect your hearing instrument to Bluetooth compatible devices or any other audio device (that has an audio output jack) such as: TVs, MP3 players, computers, and cell phones – wirelessly. e2e
– Wireless 2.0 – a revolutionary technology, allows binaural program, sound, and volume synchronization – wirelessly and automatically between left and right hearing instruments (if two Pures are used together; second hearing instrument sold separately).
– Durability – Nanocoating, a barrier created around the casing, provides extra durability as well as resistance to most forms of moisture.
– Rechargeable Battery and Charger Compatibility – Inserting an optional rechargeable size 312 battery (sold separately) into your Pure you can charge up to two of these hearing instruments simultaneously in an optional easy-to-use charger (sold separately). After six hours of charging the Pure, it is ready to work all day long. For additional convenience, your Pure can use a standard zinc-air size 312 battery as well.
**Lee Majors Rechargeable Bionic Hearing Aid Review
The Lee Majors Rechargeable Bionic Hearing Aid is the ultimate in what modern technology has to offer to enhance your hearing. It has cutting edge hearing aid technology combined with a rechargeable battery! With adjustable amplification level controls, you can determine the exact quality and sharpness of sound you’ll be getting. It doesn’t get much better than the Lee Majors hearing aid.
Here are some other features of the Lee Majors Rechargeable Bionic Hearing Aid you should know and will love:
– It’s designed for mild to moderate hearing loss
– You wear it inside the outer ear
– It fits either your right or left ear
– It has a rechargeable hearing aid battery, so there’s NO additional cost for hearing aid batteries and NO changing tiny batteries
– 30 day guaranteed satisfaction program. If you don’t love it, get your money back in the first 30 days, no questions asked!
– Affordably priced
– Includes a charging case, hearing aid, AC adapter, travel pouch, cleaning brush, and four different sizes of interchangeable ear caps to ensure a comfortable fit
– Battery life expectancy: continuous use 6-10 hours per charge, 500+ recharges
People who have purchased the Lee Majors hearing aid love it. Here’s one genuine review from a real satisfied customer:
“I have had it a few days and it has been a help. I’m not that deaf, but I miss consonents quite a bit, but this makes sounds definitely louder, and in the higher range, where I need it. I’ve tried regular cutting edge hearing aids that are computer regulated to match my specific hearing loss, but my trial only lasted a few days because I was bothered by the creaking of the floors and the clattering of dishes and tableware, which I did not hear before. With my Medicare discount they still cost me a few thousand out of pocket for a five thousand dollar item, and this is cheaper and you don’t have to change batteries. I could adjust the volume myself instead of having to go to the audiologist and have it adjusted with a computer.”