Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline Review
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline Product Description
Made with durable, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel tubing, the Pure Fun 14-foot trampoline is longer lasting and can withstand years of abuse. It is constructed using the patented T-section connection, which makes it more durable than other welded trampolines. These T-section joints provide extra strength and help prevent shifting of the legs.
The trampoline’s W-shaped legs make it more stable because it prevents wobbling and tipping over of the legs. Additionally, the high-performance springs, which are made of steel, make the trampoline extra bouncy. The trampoline’s weather-resistant mat can withstand regular usage, plus, the springs are covered with extra padding for added protection and landing area.
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline Product Features
• Uses the patented T-section construction and galvanized iron material for the frame, making it strong, unbendable, and rust-resistant.
• The T-section construction ensures a secure fit for added stability.
• Its W-shaped legs have 8 balanced points, which prevent tipping.
• The product is protected with a 2-year limited warranty.
• Passed all ASTM Safety Requirements.
• Has a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs.
• Equipped with high-performance springs that provide deeper, more pronounced bounce.
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline Product Specifications
• approved by the American Society for Testing and Materials
• maximum capacity of 250 lbs.
• comes with 88 springs
• 14-foot bouncing surface
• mat is made of Polypro material
• no-weld T-joint construction
• corrosion-resistant frame
Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline Product Review
The Pure Fun 14-foot trampoline is a fun, easy way to lose weight, exercise your muscles and keep your lymph fluids flowing.
The trampoline arrives ready for assembly. You only have to use its included patented tool for the legs. No welding and no hassle in assembly. It is very easy to set up; all you have to do is follow the manual carefully.
You will need another pair of hands to assemble it successfully, so you may ask your husband or wife or neighbor to assist you in setting up this trampoline. You might want to use vinyl gloves to keep your hands clean, since the poles/legs can leave a black, greasy stain afterwards.
Be careful in installing the t-bars; make sure that they are all in the same sizes to ensure a balanced trampoline. And before securing the mat, make sure that it is centered or you’ll end up with an off-centered bouncing mat.
After assembling the trampoline, you can test it! You’ll notice that it is bouncier than other conventional trampolines. Thanks to its 88 high-performance springs. You’ll enjoy a deeper bounce every time. It is very durable and can withstand up to 250 pounds of weight.
Plus, it is covered with a limited 2-year warranty so you don’t have to worry about missing or defective parts. The customer service is great, too. This trampoline will definitely meet your workout needs! You can search the internet for rebounding workout routines. You can even try interval rebounding for a more effective weight loss workout. You’re guaranteed to have a fun workout with the Pure Fun 14-foot trampoline.