PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit Review 2018
The PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit with 2 Batteries is well known for its compact design and great batteries. Different with other batteries, the Lithium-Ion has extra power, extra run time and up to 18 months of storage time on a charge. Besides, there are many other features of this mode. This review will show you the details.
PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt Details:
– Weight: 5.2 Pounds
– Model Number: MLDD12K2
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Voltage: 12 V
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt Features:
– 23 Position Torque
– 3/8-inch Keyless Chuck
– Built-in LED Light
– Two 12 V Batteries
– Diagnostic Quick Charger
– Double End Bit
– Magnesium Gear Housing
Pros and Cons of the PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt
– Compact size makes it ideal to work in the tight place and reduces the fatigue of the users.
– 23 position torque/clutch settings make it possible to deal with many tasks in different condition.
– You can work in the dark areas with the help of the built-in LED work light.
– Its batteries have great power and extra run time and can keep its charge for 18 months on a single charge.
– Its price is so cheap that every family can afford it.
– It comes with the all things one drill need, so you don’t have to spend extra money to buy separately.
– There is no holder on the drill for a bit.
– You have to cut off it when you want to switch for high loads, because the drill will stop completely at that time.
Who Should Buy the PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt?
Due to its compact size and lightweight, the PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit is ideal for the light jobs. So it would be a good helper around the house. And in addition, its price may be one of the cheapest, so whatever you should take it into your consideration even you will not purchase it.
Conclusion of Our PowerSmith MLDD12K2 Mag lithium 12-Volt Review
As a whole, it is a great little tool and very good value for the money. It comes with two 12-volt Lithium-ion battery packs, one -hour diagnostic quick charger, double end bit and carrying case. All these will save you much money. Finally, hope you get the right drill you want to have.