PowerBounce 12′ & 14′ and Airzone 13′ Band Trampoline Review 2018
PowerBounce 12′ & 14′ Trampoline Reviews
New from JumpSport the PowerBounce is fast becoming an American favorite.
It has all the great features of the SoftBounce and StagedBounce, but thanks to the remarkable state-of-the-art technology – TripleStage-DualSprings dramatically improve shock absorption and bounce performance.
It’s the only single-bed trampoline available that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, while also allowing jumpers with a wide range of weights and skill levels to safely enjoy the same setup.
The secret of the PowerBounce is the TripleStage-DualSpring assembly.
Each spring assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on a power arm fitting. The upper, primary spring locks the power arm into the V-ring, while the lower, power spring attaches to one of the power arm’s three stages – top, middle, or bottom setting.
The power arm linkages work like levers as the power springs stretch… this significantly improves the bounce performance.
All this adds up to a super bounce and super fun!
As with all trampolines in this range you get a No Hassle warranty. 10 years (prorated) on the frame, 5 years on the springs and jumping mat fabric and 2 years on the mat stitching and strapping.
– Choose from 2 sizes: 12′ diameter for smaller yards 14′ diameter ~ 35% larger jumping surface area
– Frame Pad is Thick, Blue, and made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
– Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel that is 1.8 inches in diameter
– Tough Jet Black Powder Coat Finish
– The PowerBounce trampolines have all of the features and specifications of the best selling StagedBounce Trampoline as well as some exclusive advantages listed below.
– The mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield with the addition of high-strength heavy-duty mat edging designed to withstand the increased demands of power jumping.
– The 12′ trampoline has 80 Primary springs and 20 PowerSprings for a total of 100 springs.
– The 14′ trampoline has 96 Primary springs and 32 PowerSprings for a total of 128 springs.
– The PowerBounce trampolines all come with adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies, allowing a wide range of performance customization options using the included PowerArms, PowerHooks, and PowerSprings.
– 12′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 245 lbs.*
– 14′ maximum single-user weight rating up to 255 lbs.*
(*Real world testing to a combined weight of over 800 lbs!).
Airzone 13′ Band Trampoline Review
If you’re looking for a great bounce but want the added safety of a springless trampoline, why not consider one of the band trampolines from Airzone.
Band trampolines offer the same great fun and fitness for the entire family, but use woven flex bands in place of the more usual metal springs, and as a consequence offers a safer and quieter rebound than traditional spring trampolines.
As a rule band trampolines are firmer than spring trampolines and offer a sturdier more controlled bounce. The Airzone patented Ultra Flex stretch band technology is also said to outlast the conventional springs which may need replacing at some point.
All Airzone trampolines are certified by an independent laboratory to pass all ASTM safety requirements. Each trampoline is constructed with a rust-resistant, galvanized steel frame, weather-resistant PVC frame cover, thick, protective padding over the frame and outer landing area, and a UV-protected landing mat.
Using our patented, custom-woven Ultra-Flex band technology rather than sharp metal springs, the Airzone 12’ Band Trampoline offers a much safer and quieter rebound than traditional noisy spring trampolines. The Ultra-Flex band system also provides a safer set up, sturdier operation, and a more controlled bounce -– the perfect blend of fun and fitness for the entire family.
– Patented Ultra-Flex band technology
– No sharp spring hooks make it safer and easier to assemble
– Thick padding inside the frame cover provides additional safety and protection while increasing landing area
– Rust-resistant, galvanized steel frame prevents corrosion
– Certified by an independent laboratory to pass all ASTM safety requirements
– 2-year warranty
– Exclusive safety enclosure sold separately