Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver Kit Review
The Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver Kit delivers great performance. What’s more, it is ideal to deal with heavy-duty applications. It can also handle jobs in tight spaces and awkward corners. So if you need a drill, this model may be a good choice. More details about this item will show you below.
Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 Details:
– Dimension: 17.3 x 5.3 x 13.6 inches
– Weight: 1 Pounds
– Model Number: 2602-22
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Voltage: 18 Volts
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 Features:
– Two-speed Range
– Four-pole Motor
– All-mental Gear Case
– Compact Body
– 1/2” Single Sleeve
– Great Warranty
– Long Run Time
Pros and Cons of the Milwaukee 2602-22 M18
– Thanks to the four-pole motor, this tool provides 550 in./lbs. of peak torque and 29,000 BPM.
– The variable-speed trigger offers you optimum speed control. (0-1,700 RPM and 0-450 RPM )
– In order to prevent overload damage to the tool and battery, it is designed with Milwaukee’s digital power management.
– With the compact, ergonomic design, it can reduce fatigue even with heavy work.
– Its battery can be charged within one hour but has long run time.
– This tool has a five-year warranty and the batteries have a five-year, 2000-charge warranty.
– Great discounts can save you much money.
– You’d better be careful when use it. Because the great torque may hurt you.
– Though great discounts, it is still a little expensive for some people.
Conclusion of Our Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 Review
With the wide speed range and powerful torque, the Milwaukee 2602-22 M18 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver Kit is suitable for both the professional jobs and tasks around the house. It can also deal with the work in the tight areas. So consider it as a whole, it would be a great choice if you are going to purchase one drill. Overall, you will find that the benefits far outweigh this tool’s shortcomings.