Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver Review 2018
The Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver is well known for its great power, advanced design, and convenient use. It’s no wonder many people like it. There are more details and features will show you in this review one by one. Believe these must help you in some ways.
Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt Details:
– Dimension: 18 x 6 x 15 inches
– Weight: 2 Pounds
– Model Number: BHP451
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt Features:
– LXT Lithium-ion Battery
– Optimum Charging System
– 3-speed Design
– Shift Lock Driver System
– Ergonomic Sharp
– Compact Design
Pros and Cons of the Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt
– Compact design and lightweight, it is designed for less operator fatigue even when dealing with heavy work.
– The ergonomic sharp-like glove makes can control the tool easily.
– With the help of the shift lock driver system, you can quickly shift from hammer drill-inch to driver-inch mode.
– Its 3-speed design makes it produce faster working speed with more efficiency and have a wider range of applications.
– Its batteries have long run time and charge within one hour single time.
– The side handle makes you control this tool more precisely.
– It is quite expensive as compared other models, but it is well worth your money.
Why Buy Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt?
With various speeds, the Makita BHP451 LXT 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver can handle both professional work and jobs around the house. Great power and torque can deal with the heavy tasks so it would be a right choice for you if you are going to purchase one drill.
Having read this review, you now have a full picture of this tool and you can now determine if this tool suits your needs. Quite pricey but you will not regret purchasing it and surely it will not fail you in terms of quality performance.