Makita 6337DWDE 14.4-Volt NI-MH 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit Review 2018
With the unique Exclusive Shift Lock Drive System, the Makita 6337DWDE 14.4-Volt NI-MH 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit can quickly lock out the clutch. This model also provides smooth, efficient power transfer for the most jobs. More details will be shown to you below in this review.
Makita 6337DWDE 14.4-Volt Details:
– Dimensions: 19 x 15.7 x 28.9 inches
– Weight: 12.4 Pounds
– Model Number: 6337DWDE
– Power Source: Cordless-electric; Battery-powered
– Voltage: 14.4
– Battery Cell Type: NiMh
– Item Package Quality: 1
Makita 6337DWDE 14.4-Volt Features:
– Dual Speed
– Shift-lock Drive System
– Rugged Plastic Body
– All-mental Gear Transmission
– Ergonomically Designed Rubberized Grip
– Keyless Chuck
– Externally Accessible Brushes
– Large Spindle Bearing
Pros and Cons of the Makita 6337DWDE 14.4-Volt
– Dual speed (0-400 and 0-1,300 RPM) can help you to deal with different jobs.
– With the help of the shift lock, you can quickly shift from drill to driver mode for increasing efficiency.
– The grip’s ergonomic design makes you feel comfortable and it increases operator control.
– The externally accessible brushes are for serviceability and longer tool life.
– It comes with two batteries, charger, battery cover, plastic tool case, and key less chuck.
– The great discounts will save you much money.
– Compact design together with its light weight makes it easy to use.
– It also comes with one-year warranty.
– There are few manageable complains about this model.
The Makita 6337DWDE 14.4-Volt NI-MH 1/2-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver Kit can handle most work with its great power and variable speed. So if you need one drill to help you, you can take this one into your account. Overall, you will find that this tool is suitable for many people’s different needs. You can make a comparison with other products and find that this one is really great and advantageous. You will not regret to purchasing it.