Jura Capresso 13422 Review 2018
With an exceptionally compact design and user-friendly front-panel controls, Jura Capresso 13422 is creates cafe-quality coffee drinks without ever having to move the cup. Simply push a preprogrammed beverage button for one or two coffees, one or two espressos, cappuccino, milk, or hot water. The Jura Capresso 13422 will steam and froth the milk; grind, tamp, and high-pressure brew coffee or espresso; then dispense automatically into the cup.
For added convenience, the appliance offers easy-to-use programming functions. Choose from two temperature settings, three strength levels, and volume–one or two cups at a time, from 1 to a full 16 ounces. Turn the rotary dial to make changes during brewing without changing the programmed setting. its Clearyl water-care system removes chlorine, lead, aluminum, and copper for better-tasting coffee, and a special organic additive removes almost all calcium and eliminates decalcifying altogether. The Jura Capresso 13422 also provides electronic sensors that indicate when water or coffee beans need to be added.
Jura Capresso 13422 Specifications:
• Froths or steams milk, grinds, tamps, brews, and self cleans in less than 60 seconds Jura Capresso 13422
• Dispenses hot water for tea or froth chocolate milk for foamy hot chocolate
• Programmable for coffee strength, cup size, and more
• frothXpress Plus system automatically froths or steams milk
• 14-ounce stainless steel insulated milk container
• Programmable energy-saving options
• 64-ounce water tank
• 8-ounce bean container
• Chrome-plated cup storage area
• Adjustable conical burr grinder with six fineness settings
• Separate funnel for pre-ground coffee
• CLEARYL water filter
• 1450 watts
• Includes DVD with detailed tips on brewing, frothing methods, and cleaning
• UL listed for household use
• Measures 16 by 11 by 13-1/2 inches
• Limited warranty for two years or 6,000 cups, whichever comes first.
Jura Capresso 13422 Customer Review
When this review created, this Jura Capresso 13422 has 3.9 out of 5 stars. Many people bought this product. It means this espresso machine has a good reputation enough. Here I’ll try to review the pros and cons of this product.
• Jura Capresso 13422 creates a perfect froth and the espresso tastes amazing.
• It makes regular coffee even frothier.
• The creama on the expresso is really good.
• Milk container is easy to clean.
• The machine lets you know when to fill beans, water or empty the grounds.
• There is a cleaning cycle after about 200 cups and this is a little time consuming but the prompts are simple to follow.
• Jura Capresso 13422 makes wonderful cappuccino without having to manually froth.
• Makes a nice cup of coffee (if administered well)
• Button layout and customization is way easier than the old S9.
• This Jura Capresso 13422 prefers beans that are not too dark and oily and never likes flavored beans.
• It is much quicker than the traditional steam wand.
• Jura-Capresso seems to have much better customer service and warranties than its competitors as an added bonus.
• It’s not as user friendly as it claims, but it just takes some getting used to.
• The One-Touch button makes for a warm and hot coffee so is also a pointless feature IMO.
• Fixed steam spout so with large cups it will be a pain to remove them without spilling.
• Steam milk for Latte’s to 120 degrees but the minimum temperature required is 150 degrees.So you can’t make delicious latte with this product.
The Jura Capresso 13422 only needs you to feed it with water and espresso beans and empty out the grounds drawer every once in a while. It does every single other thing. At the touch of a button, it grinds the beans to the perfect texture, tamps it to perfection, and brews espresso exactly.
Overall, this machine is well worth the money. Highly recommended!