JumpSport 14′ Soft Bounce Trampoline Review 2018
A real quality trampoline, far superior to mass market trampolines and coming from JumpStart you can be sure that safety is built into the design.
The 14’ SoftBounce is an ideal trampoline for kids up to the age of 8… It features the SoftBounce technology system which is more forgiving than regular mats, the soft bounce, puts less stress on the body for a great low-impact bounce.
The JumpSport Soft Bounce has 80 7” extra stretch springs that give it its deeper softer than normal bounce, However the sturdy heavy duty 1.8mm cold rolled steel frame and 35” tall jumping mat, make it easily able to handle a 225lb adult.
For added safety the frame rim is protected by a wide frame pad 1” thick made form expanded polyethylene (EPE) closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering that is UV- and water-resistant.
The JumpSport 14ft Soft-Bounce Trampoline comes with a manufacturers No Hassle warranty. 10 years (prorated) on the Frame 5 years on the springs and jumping mat fabric and 2 years on the mat stitching and strapping. And this is another reason to invest in quality.
– The frame is heavy-duty, 1.8″ diameter, Cold Rolled Steel (CRS) that is powder coated with a rich jet black finish to help protect against the weather. The frame has a 1.5mm wall thickness.
– The trampoline jumping mat is 35 inches tall, for better ground clearance than most other trampolines. This allows us to use our exclusive 7″ Extra-Stretch™ springs for a deeper, smoother bounce.
– 80 Extra-Stretch™ springs (7 inches long, tapered, high tensile steel) give a softer, more responsive bounce that kids love. Our frame allows it to handle the deep bounce of a 225 lb adult. The Soft-Bounce offers a comfortable bounce with less injury potential than the stiffer, harder landing you get on someone else’s trampoline using shorter, lower quality springs.
– Our mat has 10 rows of stitching and a UV shield (compared to just 4 rows of stitching and no UV shield on most other brands). The mat offers approximately 113 square feet of play space.
– We use high-strength looped straps and steel V-rings for connecting the springs. Never buy a trampoline mat with grommets that are punched through the fabric… A very poor design that causes the mat to tear and fail prematurely.
– All JumpSport® trampolines include our patent pending all steel “DD” Sure-Lok™ system to prevent the frame from twisting and deforming. Other manufacturers build their frames with slip-fit (male/female) pieces that rotate and twist open over time causing the frame to become loose and wobbly, or even break.
– The frame pad is blue in color, over 13.75 inches wide and 1 inch thick at the frame tapering to half an inch. Expanded polyethylene (EPE), closed-cell foam padding is used across the entire pad surface, not just at the edge. The foam is covered by a High-tenacity Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer shell that is UV- and water-resistant. Other manufacturers use a cheap tarp material to cover the foam, which falls apart very quickly.
Maximum single-user weight rating up to 225 lbs.*