Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Inversion Therapy improves your overall body condition and allows you to function at your best by optimizing lumbar traction and relieving pressure on your vertebrae discs and ligaments.
Inversion Tables are invented for reducing back stress, increasing flexibility and stimulating blood circulation.
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is manufactured to serve this purpose well. Ironman Gravity 4000 helps to increase your body flexibility for improved athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging due to gravity, and relieving lower backaches due to sitting or standing for too long.
This Ironman Inversion Table is made of highly durable tubular steel frame coated with scratch resistant powder finish for long product life. The backrest is quite user-friendly as it is made of vinyl-covered foam plus a removable lumbar pillow to provide added comfort.
This Ironman Inversion Table has a palm-activated adjusting ratchet ankle locking system, rubberized non-skid floor stabilizers, vinyl safety side covers, extended handrails for better support, and a height adjustable frame that can take users up to 6 ft. 6 in. and a weight support up to 350 lbs.
What Comes In The Box of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?
Comes together with the Iron Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is the User’s Instruction Manual.
Based on our survey and experience, it takes a person an hour to set the inversion table up.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Product Features
– Ironman Gravity 4000 is a sturdy inversion table made of heavy duty tubular steel frame with durable powder-coated finish. Thus, y0u need not to worry that this inversion table will collapse when you are hanging up-side down
– The backrest of this Ironman Inversion Table is padded with vinyl memory-form with a removable lumbar pillow to provide added comfort.
– Ironman Gravity 4000 uses tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent the table from toppling
– Ironman 4000 provides an extra long U-shaped handrails for added stability
– Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table inverts up to 90 degrees full inversion angle
– Comes with the ergonomically molded ankle cushions with patented easy-reach “Palm Activated” ratchet type locking system, Ironman 4000 supports users up to 350 pounds and user heights up to 6’6″
– This Ironman 4000 Inversion Table has 3 adjustments for different starting inverting angles with safety tether strap
– Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table can be folded for storage
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Specification & Technical Details
– Backrest: Vinyl Covered Foam
– Lumbar Support: Yes
– Steel Frame: Heavy-Duty
– Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
– 10-Level Locking System: Tether Strap
– Height Adjustment: Up to 6’6″
– Ankle Locking System: Ratchet System
– Inverting Stretch Hand Grips: No
– Folds for Storage: Yes
– Product Weight: 82 lbs
– Non-Skid Foot Stabilizers: Yes
– Abs Core Training Capability: No
– Total Inversion Angle: 90 degree
– Assembled Dimensions: 49.0 x 26.0 x 65.0 (L x W x H)
What The Review Team Likes About This Ironman Inversion Table?
What makes Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table better than the others?
There are a lot of inversion tables on the market. Within this price range of $200, there are some features of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion table that make it better than the rest.
Ironman Gravity 400 Inversion Table is Sturdy and Well Made
You and I want to feel safe when hanging upside down and also want the table to last for many years. This Iron man Inversion Table is made of a tubular steel frame. It can hold up to 350 pounds, so it’s safe for even larger people. On top of that, there are rubber nonskid stabilizers that make it impossible for the Ironman 4000 to move around once inverted, so you are completely safe.
Ironman Gravity 400 Inversion Table is Comfortable and Easy to Operate
Although the foot-clamp looks uncomfortable, it is actually comfortable and extremely easy to use. You are held in by ergonomically molded ankle cushions. This is much better, and more comfortable than being held in by rollers like some other models.
The table back board is extremely comfortable and the memory foam padding is an added comfort. This Ironman inversion table is easy to operate as it transitions smoothly from upright to inverted position. The extra long side-handles give complete control over how far you want to invert the table and also make it easy to return to the upright position at any time.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Reviews
Let’s find out what the customers say about this Ironman Inversion Table.
Good (Pros) of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
– 350-lb maximum user weight capacity is highest in its price range
– Heavy duty frame adjusts to accommodate varying heights up to 6.6 inches
– Comes with a removable lumbar pillow for added back comfort
– Adjusting ratchet ankle locking system provides more comfort than traditional spring-loaded types
– Extra long handrails with vinyl covers offer more comfort and safety
– 3 adjustment settings for different start-off inverting angles
– Non-skid rubber stabilizers give more reliability during use
– Can be folded up for storage
Bad (Cons) of Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
– Ironman Gravity 4000 is big so if you have live in a small room, it might be a take up quite a fair bit of space and affect your furniture arrangement
– This Ironman Inversion Table is heavy (82 lbs), it will be a challenge if you want to move it to another room
Tips on Using this Gravity 4000 Ironman Inversion Table
– If you are on the heavy side, you might find your ankles hurt when hanging up-side down, try putting on a pair of shoes to avoid this problem
– As mentioned this Ironman Gravity 4000 is big and heavy, if making the adjustment alone become a challenge to you, get another person to help you.
– Do not stay on the inversion table for more than 10 minutes for each session and not more than 30 minutes a day
– When your session is done, turn the Ironman Inversion Table back to the upright position slowly and get off the inversion table slowly too, to avoid feeling dizzy
– If you are top heavy, make the table longer, so your center of gravity is at the pivot point. If you are bottom heavy, make the table shorter, so it is easier to get inverted.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Are For People Who:
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table5 Ironman Inversion Table Reviews Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
– Are suffering from back pain or backache or scoliosis (please consult your doctor before using the inversion table)
– Want to release the pressure accumulated on the back due to their job nature
– Want to correct their posture
– Wish to improve their blood circulation
– Runners who are undergoing intense running training
– Body builders who carry heavy weights for their training
– Want to do seat-up upside down to maximize the toning effect on their abs muscle
– Simply want to relax after a hard day work
– What Are People Raving About The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?
“The Ironman Gravity 4000 is a very well-designed inversion table. It is also very sturdy and comfortable. I had the opportunity to try the less expensive Gravity 1000 model before ordering this one, and I am very glad I spent the extra $100 on the 4000.
I use the Gravity 4000 Inversion Table several times a day for a few minutes at a time, and have already noticed a reduction in my sciatic and other pain.” … Anna
“For the past two months I have been treated for severe lower back pain by the 5th largest hospital in the US. After receiving epidermal injections, complete analysis to include an MRI, the Doctor prescribed “Inversion Therapy”. As I have an Engineering background, my first thought is quality and quantity. I did not want to buy one of these tables every two years.
Thus, as is our practice, we set out on a complete evaluation. What it finally came down to, was the Ironman 4000 was well beyond any Tables being offered. The next issue was, “Where To Buy”. I was elated when I discovered that Amazon offered the Table, and at a very nice price. I ordered it on Sunday and received it on Friday. Not bad for 2500 miles.
THE BEST PART IS—I began using the Table immediately exactly per the directions and the Doctors instructions. The benefit has been: IMMEDIATE RELIEF!!!!!. So as not to be confused, the recovery is not complete. HOWEVER, the pain level has been reduced substantially and continues to diminish.
If you have my condition, have no hesitation, about this machine, what it will do, or the actions of Amazon. We continue to be amazed at how well they conduct their business.” … D. A. Carden
“I just put it together and was so impressed with the ease of assembly and the quality of materials used. Go no further. This is the best one I have seen and it works perfectly! The gauge of metal used is thick and it will last a long time. Very satisfied! Felt great, even the first time.” … Douglas Christlieb
”My husband and I love this inversion table. It’s great quality, the back has extra thick padding, and it was so easy to put together. For anyone thinking about an inversion table, I’ll tell you this- I had a disc in my back that was about 3/4 slipped out, the chiropractor said all I could do is wait for it to pop out, then get surgery, or get an inversion table and try that. He said no guarantees with the inversion table, but worth a shot. Well, after three weeks, my disc was back in place! I’m a new woman.” … Jill-Amber
“I am really happy with this table. I did a lot of research before buying this one. It was easy to put together. I was worried because I have all tile floors, and thought this might not be steady on them. It is. It’s a very solid, stable machine. I have back pain and neck pain, and fibromyalgia. This offers relief quickly. It’s a gentle stretch. I found the ankle locks comfortable and easy to get into and out of. This was definitely worth the money.” Mary J. Warchol
Let’s hear what one happy customer Ian has to say about the Ironman 4000 Inversion Table.
Verdict: Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
Verdict: The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is the most popular inversion table in this price range. This Iron man Inversion Table has the highest maximum user weight capacity at 350 lbs, larger users can be more assured of safety while doing Inversion Therapy using this table as its frame is made of heavy-duty tubular steel.
Ironman 4000 has its backrest fitted with a removable lumbar pillow which adds comfort to inversion therapy.
All these great features for an amazing price of under $200, Ironman Gravity 4000 is highly recommended.
Overall Score: 4.5star Ironman Inversion Table Reviews Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table 96%
Where To Buy Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table At The Best Price?
We understand that this is a really important concern to most customers. We want to be sure that you are getting a really good deal. So we did some extensive research on Iron Inversion Table and found it to be Amazon.com
If you order today you can have a saving of more than $150 (more than 40% discount) on the normal purchase price (around $350) of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table.
Amazon is reputable company that stands out in consumer services. According to almost all customers who bought the Ironman Inversion Table from Amazon, not only had they make sure they got the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table on time but they were very actively in updating them the status of their delivery. And, Amazon provides FREE Super Saver Shipping for Ironman Gravity 4000.
We are not sure how long will these special deals last, so if you have enjoyed reading the many benefits and features of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table then this may be the best value for money Inversion Table for you.