Hitachi DS14DL 14.4-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Drill Review
The Hitachi DS14DL 14.4-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Drill is great for drilling and driving into wood, plastic, mild steel and aluminum. As compared with the traditional batteries, it has a lithium ion technology that has 3 times the life. In addition, it is light weight to reduce the making it portable and easy to use. This review will help you know better about this tool.
Hitachi DS14DL 14.4-Volt Details:
– Dimension: 17.2 x 15.7 x 18.8 inches
– Weight: 13.9 Pounds
– Model Number: DS14DL
– Power Source: Cordless-electric; Battery-powered
– Voltage: 14.4
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Hitachi DS14DL 14.4-Volt Features:
– Longer Life Battery
– Light Weight
– Great Torque
– 4 Speed Settings
– Convenient 5-position Belt Hood
– Side Handel
– Lifetime Warranty
– Integrated LED Light
Pros and Cons of the Hitachi DS14DL 14.4-Volt
– Its battery with lightweight design and longer life can be used in other Hitachi 14.4-volt tools.
– It has four speed settings which make it possible to deal with different tasks and makes it easy to control.
– 5-position belt hook with integrated LED light is convenient to the users.
– The soft elastomer grip can prevent slippage.
– In order to improve the durability, it is designed with a 2-piece rare earth magnet motor.
– Compact at only 9.21 in length and lightweight at 4.4 pounds, it offers great power and good performance.
– It includes two batteries, quick charger, side handle, carrying case and driver bit.
It is not cheap but either not beyond the budget of the average people.
The Hitachi DS14DL 14.4-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Drill is perfect for drilling and driving into wood, plastic, mild steel and aluminum. So with that, you can deal with almost all the tasks even the heavy jobs. With great design, tool quality, warranty, and other features, this is definitely worth your purchase.