DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit Review
Most people prefer smaller drills because it is compact and user-friendly, however, bigger tools has his own advantages as well. If you have more demanding projects, the DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit can get the job done. More features will show you in this review.
DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt Details:
– Dimension: 14.8 x 13.5 x 4.7 inches
– Weight: 11 Pounds
– Model Number: DW929K-2
– Power Source: Cordless-electric; Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18 Volts
– Battery Cell Type: NiCAD
– Item Package Quality: 1
DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt Features:
– Dual Speed
– 18-position Adjustable Clutch
– 3/8-inch Keyless Ratcheting Chuck
– Integrated Lock-off Button
– Electric Brake
– Comfortable Grip
– Ergonomic Design
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt
– The two speeds (0-450 and 0-1,500 rpm) and up to 400 in/ Ibs of torque can bore through wood, metal or masonry.
– With an all-mental 5-5-5 planetary gear transmission, this tool is built to last for a long time.
– The 18-position adjustable clutch can help you to deal with different jobs.
– It is easy to control with the integrated lock-off button.
– The electric brake makes this tool stronger.
– Its comfortable grip lessens fatigue of users.
– There is no discount for both the new one and the used one.
Why Buy the DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt?
With great power, the DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit can deal with many different jobs. Regardless it is wood, metal or masonry, it can bore through easily.
Conclusion of Our DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt Review
Overall, the DEWALT DW929K-2 18-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Compact Drill/Driver Kit is a great tool and it has two available items for sale, the new and the used version. You can choose whichever you like best according to your own conditions. For the value of money, you get a very good quality item that will perform well with your work. You will not regret buying any of these two items.