DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit Review
The biggest characteristics of this model are fastness, efficiency, and versatility. Its variable speed is convenience for people to deal with different work. It comes with 2 batteries, a charger, and kit box which are considerate for the users. More details and functions will show you below.
DEWALT DW920K-2 Details:
– Dimension: 14.8 x 11.9 x 4.6 inches
– Weight: 7 Pounds
– Model Number: DW920K-2
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 7.2 Volts
– Battery Cell Type: NiCAD
DEWALT DW920K-2 Features:
– Adjustable Two-position Handle
– Variable Speed
– Quick-release Hex-shank Chuck
– Electric Brake
– 7.2 V battery pack
– 80 in-Ibs of maximum Torque
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DW920K-2
– The 80 inch-pounds of maximum torque output is for using in a variety of fastening applications.
– Due to its variable speed, it is easy to control and can be used for many different tasks.
– It is comfortable to use for the special design of the adjustable handle.
– The lightweight make you don’t feel fatigue even you have many work to do.
– The battery pack allows for long run-time and charges only in one hour.
– The electric brake can increase productivity.
– In addition, the price is so cheap that most people can be affordable.
– The only shortcoming you may have is that the battery shape makes the tools a little difficult to use in the straight position.
Who Should Buy the DEWALT DW920K-2?
From the point of its design, it is better to use it for the professional tasks, because it comes with a kit box for easy storage and portability. What’s more, it has enough power to deal with various tasks. If you don’t like this one or this model is not suitable for, you can look at others like DEWALT DC725KA 18-Volt Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driverwhich may the one you are looking for.
Customer Reviews of DEWALT DW920K-2
“I own numerous cordless drills and cordless screwdrivers. This one really fills the gap. Light weight and strong power, for its size. I do a lot of electrical work, which entails drywall repair amongst other things. It has enough power to drive drywall screws in, yet small enough to get into those small places. I wouldn’t sheet rock a room but it’s great for small jobs. Attaching cabinet hinges, electrical work and driving hex nuts, it works great in all applications.
Conclusion of Our DEWALT DW920K-2 Review
In a word, the DEWALT DW920K-2 1/4-Inch 7.2-Volt Cordless Two-Position Screwdriver Kit is great for most people. You should consider the functions and qualities firstly when you want to purchase one. Whatever, hope you can fine the best one for you with the less time and money.