DEWALT DCF813S2 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench Kit Review
The DEWALT DCF813S2 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench Kit is designed to be used in the confined places. It can deliver up to 1500 inch-pounds of torque, which is enough to deal with the heavy work. You can take this one into your consideration if you need one to help you.
DEWALT DCF813S2 Details:
– Dimension: 13.4 x 3.3 x 9.4 inches
– Weight: 5 Pounds
– Model Number: DCF 813S2
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 12 Volts
– battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
DEWALT DCF813S2 Features:
– 3 LED Lights
– 3/8-inch Hog Ring Anvil
– Fast socket Changing
– Compact Size
– 1150 in/lbs of Torque
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DCF813S2
– Compact and lightweight, at the same time, it can work into the tight areas.
– 3 LED lights offer visibility without shadows.
– You can deal with all the tasks at 1150 in/lbs of Torque.
– Three-year limited warranty and one-year free service contract is considerate for the users.
– It only costs about 30 minutes and one hour to recharge it.
– Reasonable price
– Yes, there is not one tool can be perfect, but till now few shortcomings found in this tool.
Who Should Buy the DEWALT DCF813S2?
This tool is designed to fit into tight places. So you can use it to deal with the delicate jobs. Of course, with the great power, it also can handle the heavy work. If this one is not suitable for you, try to check Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only, No Battery) which may satisfy you better.
“…Some features that makes this unit great:
* The compact size.
It’s small enough to fit into tight spaces like under a cabinet or between ceiling joists and its light weight is great when you need to work overhead…”
In conclusion, this tool is nice for its great design and multi-functions. After making some comparison, you may find that this tool is practical and economical at the same time.