DEWALT DCD950KX 18-Volt XRP 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver/Hammerdrill Kit Review 2018
Form wood to steel even to the masonry and concrete, the DEWALT DCD950KX 18-Volt XRP 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver/Hammerdrill Kit can deal with it perfectly. What’s more, its efficient motor makes it work quickly and easily. Pay some attention on this item, to get some useful information.
DEWALT DCD950KX Details:
– Dimension: 14.2 x 16 x 5.2 inches
– Weight: 14 Pounds
– Model Number: DCD950KX
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage：18 Volts
– Item Package Quality: 1
DEWALT DCD950KX Features:
– XPR Batteries
– Three-speed Transmission
– LED Work Light
– Easy-to –maneuver
– Great Warranty
– Powerful Motor
Pros and Cons of the DEWALT DCD950KX
– Its batteries provide long run-time and battery life.
– Three-speed transmission can meet your various needs and work for the fastest application speed.
– The special chuck tightens throughout your operation.
– The LED light improves visibility in dark spaces.
– It has three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee.
– Great discounts can save you much of money.
– It comes with hammerdrill/drill/driver, charger, two batteries, 360-degree side handle and kit box.
– It has great discounts, but still a little expensive. Form a long run, it can be used for many years.
Who Should Buy the DEWALT DCD950KX?
No matter the work you will deal with is heavy or light, no matter you will work on wood or steel or concrete, this tool can help you to solve them perfectly. The only thing you may worry about is its price. But honestly speaking, it is well worth the money you spend. If you really don’t like this one, you can go to DEWALT DCD775KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Hammer-Drill Kit which may be a good choice.
Customer Reviews of DEWALT DCD950KX
“For years I’ve used an old B&D corded drill which handled most chores around the house. I had to have some repairs done at my mothers home this past fall in preparation for selling the house and hired a friend who used this model Dewalt. It was so good at handling little and big jobs that when I had to make some repairs around my house and my old standby couldn’t produce the power I needed I called my friend and got the model number and ordered one for myself…”
Conclusion of Our DEWALT DCD950KX Review
Overall, this model is definitely a great tool to help you deal with the work you want to do. You get what you pay for. At first, you may spend more money to buy it, but in the long run, it will save you your money.