Denali 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Screwdriver Kit with Wall-Mountable Charger Review
Don’t judge it for its compact size appearance. The Denali 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Screwdriver Kit with Wall-Mountable Charger is a powerful screwdriver tool for the do-it-yourselfers. In addition, its price is so cheap that everyone can afford it easily. Hope you consider this one into your account.
Denali 3.6-Volt Details:
– Weight: 2.8 Pounds
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 3.6
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Denali 3.6-Volt Features:
– Compact Size
– Lightweight Design
– Lithium Ion Battery Technology
– LED Light
– Battery Level Indicator Light
– Comfortable Grip Handle
Pros and Cons of the Denali 3.6-Volt
– Compact size together with the lightweight design makes it can work in some tight spaces easily.
– The special technology of the battery makes it have 20% more torque and hold a charge for up to 1-1/2 years.
– The LED light offers added light source.
– The grip handle with comfortable cushion makes you don’t feel fatigue even for the heavy work.
– The indicator light of the battery level can tell you when is time to recharge.
– It also comes with carrying/storage case and wall mountable charger.
– The charging stand keeps the driver and bits within easy reach.
– To be fair, it’s hard to find some shortcomings of this tool.
Who Should Buy the Denali 3.6-Volt?
According to its design, this tool is perfect to deal with driving screws and light drilling. If you decide to these tasks, this one is ideal. In addition, the price is so cheap. But if you need to deal with some heavy jobs, you’d better to visit DEWALT DCD950KX 18-Volt XRP 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver/Hammerdrill Kit which can meet your needs better.
Customer Reviews of Denali 3.6-Volt
Smooth action with the right amount of torque for any small job.
Terrific fit and finish.
Great little Cordura bag that holds the driver, charger, and all those bits; but is compact and can be worn on your belt.
A better selection of Phillips bits than I’ve ever seen included with a driver or drill…”
Conclusion of Our Denali 3.6-Volt Review
In conclusion, this one is a great tool which is practical and economical. If you make some comparisons, you will find this one is definitely best one for driving screws and light drilling. You really should take this item into your consideration.