Currie Technologies eZip E4.5 Electric Scooter
Electric scooters today, unlike before, are not for just kids; adults and teens but you can use them as well for transportation. Currie Technologies eZip E4.5 Electric Scooter is another Currie technology creation that caters to teens and adults on the go. It is an environment friendly scooter that does not burn fuel, therefore no carbon dioxide is released.
- High Performance Power
- Currie Technologies eZip E4.5 Electric Scooterhas a 300 watt DC earth magnet motor which can run from 9 to 19 kilometers per hour. However, the speed depends on the weight of the driver and the terrain.
- Plug and Play Design
- It has an EV related SLA battery type with a plug and play design. It has two rechargeable batteries that use 24 volts or seven ampere of electricity per hour. It has an accessible charger port and an easy power on/off switch. Also, the scooter has a smart charger, designed specially by Currie Technology.
- LED Display Monitor
- The electric scooter has a LED display controller that allows the user to monitor the charging time of the battery.
- Microprocessor Controller
- Currie Technologies eZip E4.5 Electric Scooterhas a smart microprocessor controller and patented chain drive system that allows easy control and steering.
- Currie Technologies eZip E4.5 Electric Scooter is created with teens in mind, specifically those aged 13 and above.
- It has a weight limit of 180 pounds.
- The scooter has a heavy duty high-steel frame and deck by Currie’s exclusive design
- The scooter has an aggressive power board
- The scooter has a ten inch alloy wheel on the front and an eight inch alloy wheel at the rear
- The scoter has brake discs on the rear and an alloy brake inhibit lever is available for emergency brakes.
- The scooter has a removable handle bars for better storage.
- It has a durable steel frame and body
- The deck has a non-slip resin with full graphics and logo
- The scooter also has a removable seat kit
- Sellers offer free delivery
- The scooter only weighs about 15 pounds and can be shipped anywhere in the US.
- The primary color is black
- It is safe for kids.
- The speed is perfect for playing.
- The user cannot always attain maximum speed.
- Unreliable batteries
- It is not recommended on hilly terrains.
Reviewers of Currie Technologies eZip E4.5 Electric Scooter gave it 3.0 out of 5 stars. There are mixed reviews about the product because according to them, the maximum speed is not attained. Also, the amount of time it can function is so low that some complain that even though it is fully charged, it can run only up to 10 minutes only, which should not be the case since the charging time is six hours. Aside from that, some complain that even though the users have not reached the weight limit, the scooter is still slow. Nevertheless, there are still some positive reviews about the product and a lot of customers still recommend it.