Champion Power Equipment 46534 Review 2018
In today’s highly competitive world, one must constantly be powered up to be on the go all the time. Power outage is a real disappointment. All you operations will stop and there will be no production until the power is back on. To answer your power outage, the Champion Power Equipment 46534 is the solution. The machine is designed to power up at least half your day, 12 hours, with 50% load.
The Champion Power Equipment 46534 assures of uninterrupted high-power supply, for at least 12 hours, and can power up your laptop, computers, furnace fans, etc. From the makers of Champion, the company is renowned for its superior quality product that is safe, environment friendly and convenient.
Champion Power Equipment 46534 Product Features
- Continuous 3,500 watts/ Surge of 4,000 watts
- 4-Cycle Gas Powered RV engine
- Engine: 196 cc OHV CPE
- Fuel Tank: 4 gallons (15 L)
- Low oil sensor to prevent engine damage and automatic decompression for easy starting
- RV ready with ideal pre-wired electrical connections
- 12 running hours at 50% Load
- AC Load: 120 V
- Phase: Single
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- CARB compliant
- Dimension: 21.1 x 23.9 x30.3 inches
- Weight: 122 Pounds
Benefits of Owning Champion Power Equipment 46534
Champion Power Equipment 46534 with its 4-cycle Gas powered and 196 cc cast iron sleeved engine can generate 3500 watts of running power and 4000 watts of surge or maximum power. This huge amount of power can support appliances like furnace fans, A/C, computers, laptop, etc. Champion Power Equipment 46534 has 3.8 gallon tank, which would provide 12 hours of power at 50% load.
Champion Power Equipment 46534 has an efficient low oil sensor that shuts the generator down if the level is too low. It automatically protects the machine from possible damage, thus increasing its life. The Champion Power Equipment 46534 also has Volt Guard feature. Volt guard constantly monitors the voltage output from the machine while it is running and will automatically shut down should there be a voltage spike, protecting the machine from any damage.
It has following multiple power outlet;
– A 120-volt, 30-amp Twist-Lock receptacle powers 120-volt AC, 60 Hz, single-phase loads requiring up to 25 amps or 3500 watts of power, protected by a 25-amp push-to-reset circuit breaker.
– A 120-volt, 30-amp Recreational Vehicle (RV) receptacle powers 120-volt AC, 60 Hz, single phase loads requiring up to 3500 watts of power, protected by a 25 A push-to-reset circuit breaker.
– A 120-volt, 20-amp receptacle powers 120-volt AC, single phase, 60 Hz loads requiring up to 2400 watts of power, protected by a 20-amp push-to-reset circuit breaker.
Easy Mobility and Operation
The Champion Power Equipment 46534 weighs 122 pounds that can be easily moved around inside or outside your home. It also has 8? never-flat wheels, supports the leg and vibration mounts for ease in mobility, low vibration and quiet operation.
Pros and Cons of owning Champion Power Equipment 46534 Portable Generator
- Fuel Efficient and long run time
- Competitively priced
- Delivery fast
- CARB compliant
- Strong built and Portable.
- Powerhouse for its size
- Easy to assemble and operate.
- Quiet in operation
- It prevents engine damage and decompression.
- One year warranty
Champion Power Equipment 46534 received 4.5 out of 5 ratings from Amazon. Customers were delighted with the machine’s performance. The benefits that you can get from the machine outweigh the price. It is worth owning Champion Power Equipment 46534.