Bslimmer Power Plate Without Handle Bars
Keen to vibrate but haven’t got the place for a large vibration machine nor too much time to stand on it, Bslimmer Vibration Plate from Medicarn has the answer for you. A vibration plate only, it is small enough in height (23cm) to slide under your bed although at 25kg “sliding” could prove impossible, keep it in your bathroom and stand on it whilst brushing and flossing your teeth. 5 minutes morning and evening should give your fitness regime a boost. Please note that this is exactly same vibration machine from Medicarn as the Bslimmer Medicarn Vibration Plate Gold Plus with handlebars reviewed elsewhere on this site. You will find the only difference in price and of course the missing handle bars.
It is an ideal for a quick morning session as well as more advanced exercise routine involving floor exercises. It comes with power cords and the workout DVD much the same as the handlebar version. All other specifications are the same.
Essential features of the Bslimmer Vibration Plate Gold
- Power cords (rubber bands with handles)
- Max speed: 2500 rpm
- Max weight: 150kg
- Digital base display: time, preprograms (3), speed (20)
- Remote control
- Weight 25 kg
- Plate size 60cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- The plate can be stored easily e.g. under bed when not in use
- Power cords can be used to accentuate core muscle building
- Includes instruction DVD to get you started immediately
- Freedom of 360 degrees to do floor exercises
- No support (well obviously!)
- No wheels to transport it around
This vibration plate is suitable for those who are unsure where the machine would fit and do not plan to use it as their sole exercise (which you should not do anyway). It does take some floorspace but being large enough it gives a good platform for those all encompassing floor exercises.