Breville 800ESXL Commercial Espresso Machine Review 2018
Breville 800ESXL Commercial is yet another amazing entry from Breville to dominate the espresso industry. This machine has first made an appeal to business people around the world. It is a good friend to people who love coffee and espresso. It is specifically built for business purpose. Among the other products of Breville, this is one of the most bought espresso machines and the most-applauded for its functionality and usefulness.
The parts are housed in a die-cast stainless steel making this machine very durable and stylish. Among the several thousands of espresso machine reviews, majority are positive testimonies praising the machine and how good it is to perform what is expected of it.
Breville 800ESXL Commercial is a feature-packed espresso machine to impress anybody who owns it. And for businesses, this is very ideal as it is built to serve such purpose. Here are some of its notable features;
1. ThermoBlock Heating System – only a few brands use this heating system to compliment the flavor of the coffee and espresso produced and such is complimented by its 15-bar pump. For Breville, this feature is just perfect to make this machine more functional than others. Others may not be able to feel the effect of this heating system but for seasoned coffee drinkers, the taste says it so.
2. Highly Durable Housing – the housing is what holds all the internal parts together and it serves as the protection of the machine itself. For Breville, there is no sense in making their coffee maker vulnerable especially that it is more often used for business. Thus, the company made sure 800ESXL will stand out in the market today by giving it a stylish and durable housing.
3. Selector Dial – there are three dials you can choose from; espresso, steam and hot water. With its die-cast selector, you can have what you need in a soft touch. Breville found this feature very helpful for espresso industry since not everybody has the same order, others may order instant coffee that needs just a hot water, still others may order tea.
4. Cup Warmer – it has a 72 square inches cup warmer tray, just enough to keep a few cups of coffee. This is an additional feature for this machine and it is very helpful in keeping beverages warm.
5. Removable Water Tank – this espresso machine goes with a 72-ounce, illuminated water reservoir which is large enough to hold considerable amount of water for convenient transactions. The water tank is specially designed by Breville for commercial use so you can count that it will be beneficial for both commercial and personal use.
Breville 800ESXL Commercial Espresso Machine would be the answer to your business and personal needs. With this machine, you can ensure a good return on your investment. According to thousands of reviews, this machine will keep you in business for a very long time. So, why would you gamble on getting other espresso machine if you can have Breville 800ESXL?
Take a look at what people are saying about the Breville 800ESXL Commercial Espresso Machine:
This espresso machine is wonderful. My uncle bought it a few years ago (3-4) and recently stopped drinking espresso so he gave it to me. I’m on my 2nd week of use and as my barista skills have improved, so has my White Mocha. Don’t feel the need to go to Starbucks anymore, which is nice on the wallet.
Here is my perfect White Mocha: I use Trader Joe’s Bay Blend coffee at a coarse grind, put in a little less than two scoops of it in the plastic Breville scoop/tamper, and tamp it down lightly. Then i put 3/4 cup of 1% milk in a 2 cup glass pyrex, and just sit it on the base and heat the milk to 160-170 (i like it extra hot). Takes a few minutes, but totally worth it. I get a really good froth by the time the milk is hot enough, and then i froth it some more at the end. After the milk is hot, I make the espresso. I use a 2-shot measuring cup to make sure i get the 60 mL right, although you can tell by the color of the espresso when it’s about time to turn the knob back to the “off” position. I have the Fontana White Mocha Sauce (what Starbucks uses), which you can buy at cooking.com and get free shipping with subscribe and save. HUGE jug for about $27. I don’t like as much white mocha sauce as Starbucks puts in, but I do add between 2 and 2.5 pumps of the sauce for this amount of milk and espresso. Top it off with some heavy whipped cream, and I’m in heaven! And yes, I use tap water (we don’t have hard water, it’s drinkable tap), and I change the water every other day.
Clean up really is easy, just remove the frothing attachment on the steam wand and stick it in the dishwasher, use a hot soapy sponge to wipe down the steam wand and put it on “hot water” just for a sec to get any milk out of it, and dump the coffee grinds into the trash and rinse parts in water. Simple for what you get – a great cup of gourmet coffee from home. Since I’m a stay at home, homeschooling mom, I love that I don’t have to pack everyone in the car to get my favorite cup of coffee.
Knowing what I do about this machine, I would definitely have paid the $500 for it. My uncle had no problems with it for years, so hopefully I won’t either! Will update if I do.
Though I’ve only owned it for 2 days I cannot find anything wrong with it. I made some fantastic espresso and latte’ today. The frother works perfectly. It heats the milk and makes a lot of nice foam for the top of my latte’. The espresso was easy to make and tasted great. The directions were sufficient to get me going since I have never owned or made espresso before. I am loving it.
I’ve been using the machine fairly constantly for a few weeks now and still love it. My husband says the espresso is delicious now that I bought some good espresso beans. I noticed it was bitter so i tried new beans and I also froth the milk before I begin the espresso since the shot goes bad so quickly. This has resulted in very good tasting latte’s and espressos. This machine does a great job for the price point!