Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator Review
During the 1980’s the first version of epilators was introduced to a public that found the system so painful that they could not use it.
Now the new epilators or hair removal systems, are much better and easier to use and remove unwanted hair without the fuss of shaving or spending lots of money on waxing. The Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive epilator makes removing hair from the root almost pleasant (almost).
The innovative design reduces some of the pain of hair removal, and the contoured design results in an epilator that is easy to hold and smooth to use. The best part about using an epilator is that hair does not grow back for about four weeks, when it does grow back, it is finer and easier to remove.
Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator Product Overview
The design of the Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive epilator makes it a sleek epilator that is easy to hold and maneuver. The epilator has a pivoting head that eases into the body’s curves for clean, quick hair removal. An Optritrim attachment to the shaver head makes it fast to shave hair from underarms and the bikini line. Since the entire epilator is washable, it stays sanitary and clean for future use. The Braun 7280 Silk Epil even has what is called a beginners cap for people who are new to epilators; less hairs are removed so that it does not feel so painful.
Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator Features and Benefits
The features of this epilator incorporate the latest technology for hair removal systems. An epilator will remove the hair from the root, unlike shaving that only removes surface hair. Removing hair from the root results in slower re-growth, and when the hair does grow back it is much finer and lighter, which makes it even easier to remove.
– Contoured design of the Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator means it fits comfortably in the hand for an easy grip and maximum control when removing hair from hard to reach places like the back of the legs.
– The unit is totally washable for hygiene purposes.
– A Hairlift system actually lifts the hairs up for easy and total removal of even the smallest and finest hairs.
– 40-Tweezer system plucks out hairs quickly and completely to minimize the pain of hair removal.
– A light allows the user to see even the lightest and finest of hairs for total hair removal.
– The skin is massaged before and after the hair removal by the Massaging System built into the unit that minimizes pain from the removal of hair.
– The epilator unit comes with a shaver head and trimmer cap to remove long hair and the bikini line.
– The beginner’s cap is for first time users, and the efficiency cap is for experienced users, and both come with the unit.
– A storage pouch and cleaning brush also comes with the Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator.
Braun Silk Epil 7280 Customer Reviews
Ninety percent of users rate this Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator with four and five stars. Awesome product proclaimed one user who was tired of shaving and waxing and tried the epilator and loves it. Since hair grows at different rates, new users may have to use the Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator every week for a couple of weeks, but new users say it is worth it to keep smooth, silky skin. The newer hair is sparse and easier to remove, so keep at it because it is worth it to eventually not have to shave for a couple of weeks.
Overwhelmingly customers rave about the Braun 7280 Silk Epil Xpressive Epilator and the ease of using it to remove hair from different parts of the body. Some say the underarms and, of course, the bikini area takes quite a bit to get used to, but the pain is only instant and does not last. Even a customer who admits she is very, very hairy loves the system and rates it five stars. She claims the pain is less than waxing.
Pros of the Braun 7280 Epilator
– Easy to maneuver for total hair removal
– Very effective in removing small and fine hair
– Pays for itself in a couple of months compared to waxing
– Not as painful as waxing
Cons of Braun 7280 Epilator
– Some customers may prefer a cordless unit
– The pivoting head only goes in two directions
Braun 7280 Silk Epil Conclusion
It is hard to find a reason not to purchase this Braun 7280 Silk Epil Epilator if you’re looking for a hair removal system that works. The many features of this epilator results in easy hair removal that may not be painless, but does minimize the sensation that comes from any type of system that removes hair from the root. Consumers generally say the pain does reduce the longer the epilator is used. The Braun 7280 Silk Epil epilator is good value money and it will save you money if you spend a lot on waxing.