Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt Ni-Cad 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless 5-Position Drill/Driver Kit Review 2018
The biggest advantage of the Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt Ni-Cad 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless 5-Position Drill/Driver Kit is dealing with the work in a tight or confined areas. In addition, it can rotate to 90 degrees to meet your different needs. More details and big surprises await you in this review.
Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt Details:
– Dimension: 14.3 x 4.5 x 12.4 inches
– Weight: 4.6 Pounds
– Model Number: XD1200K
– Power Source: Cordless-electric; Battery-powered
– Voltage: 12V
– Battery Cell Type: NiCAD
– Item Package Quality: 1
Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt Features:
– Five-position Swiveling Head
– Seven-bit Changing System
– Spring-loaded Batteries
– Comfort-grip Handle
– Three-ginger Trigger
– Variable Speed
– Compact Design and Lightweight
– 24-position Clutch
Pros and Cons of the Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt
– Thanks to the five-position swiveling head, it can get into the hardest-to-reach places.
– The 24-position clutch offers you optimum control.
– It is fast and easy to change the bits with the help of the seven-bit changing system.
– The comfort-grip handle together with the three-finger trigger makes this tool easy control and use.
– The variable speed of 0 to 700 RPM makes the drill have enough power through wood, steel or masonry without damage.
– The reasonable price is affordable for every people.
– It also comes with bits, nut drivers, keyless chuck, battery, charger, and storage case.
– The battery charge cap doesn’t have visual clue to tell you when the battery is full. So you have to keep one eye on it.
Who Should Buy the Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt?
The Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt Ni-Cad 1/4-Inch Hex Cordless 5-Position Drill/Driver Kit will be perfect for you if you are going to deal with a lot of tasks in the tight or awkward places. Besides, it is good at handling fairly light household and assembly chores for the low torque. So if you have some needs in these aspects, this one will be the best choice.
Conclusion of Our Black & Decker XD1200K 12-Volt Review
Overall, it is not the best one, but it is definitely the most practical and economical tool in the market. Take this in consideration and I hope you get the best and the right drill for you.