Black & Decker VPX1201 Li-Ion VPX 7-volt Drill Driver Review
The biggest characteristics of the Black & Decker VPX1201 Li-Ion VPX 7-volt Drill Driver are compact design, lightweight and convenient to use. It is also very cheap, so every people can afford it. If you need one drill to help you in your work, you can take this one into your consideration.
Black & Decker VPX1201 Details:
– Weight: 2.4 Pounds
– Model Number: VPX1201
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Voltage: 7
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Black & Decker VPX1201 Features:
– Two-speed Transmission
– Eight-position Adjustable Clutch
– Lightweight and Compact
– Comfortable to Use
– Great Warranty
– Two Accessories
– Very Cheap
Pros and Cons of the Black & Decker VPX1201
– Due to its lightweight and compact design, this tool is easy to use without fatigue even for a long time.
– The two-speed transmission is designed for different work.
– The eight-position adjustable clutch enables it to have a wider range of applications.
– It also comes with two accessories.
– Two-year warranty proves its good quality.
– Cheap price make it affordable for many people.
– In addition, the compact design makes it possible to work in confined areas.
– It is not good enough to deal with the heavy work.
Who Should Buy the Black & Decker VPX1201?
The Black & Decker VPX1201 Li-Ion VPX 7-volt Drill Driver is ideal for a range of craft, repair, and fastening jobs. So to some degree, it would be a good helper in your family. On other hand, if you will use it to deal with the heavy jobs, this one is not good enough. You can find more of its different models.
Conclusion of Our Black & Decker VPX1201 Review
After weighing the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages, believe this review will help you make a right decision. Frankly speaking, this model is great as a whole. It is a tool worth your every penny and can produce quality work.