Black & Decker LI3100 Compact Lithium-Ion Driver with Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver Review 2018
Due to its compact size and great power, the Black & Decker LI3100 Compact Lithium-Ion Driver with Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver can do many things other screwdrivers can’t. What’s more, its price is so cheap that it is beyond your imagination. You would like it.
Black & Decker LI3100 Details:
– Dimension: 6.9 x 3.2 x 7.8 inches
– Weight: 11.2 Pounds
– Model Number: LI3100
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 3.6
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Black & Decker LI3100 Features:
– Compact Fit Technology
– Lithium-Ion Battery
– LED work light
– Soft Grips
– Big Power
Pros and Cons of the Black & Decker LI3100
– Powerful design has 40 % more muscle but with 10% less size.
– The compact fit technology offers two times more accessibility in hard-to-reach areas.
– The lithium-ion battery can keep charged and ready for up to 18 months.
– You can work in dark places with the help of the LED light.
– It has 48 in/lbs. of torque and 180 RPM.
– The price is so cheap that most people can afford it.
– It has two-year warranty.
– It is easy to operate in variety of conditions.
– Its handle is not adjustable.
Who Should Buy the Black & Decker LI3100?
This tool cannot help you deal with all the work you want to handle, but it will be very convenient for lots of other uses. If you know this, you can make your decision easily. Finally, if this one is not the one you need, you should pay some attention on Milwaukee 2415-21 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Right Angle Drill/Driver Kit which is one can deal with more jobs.
Customer Reviews of Black & Decker LI3100
“I am looking for a cordless screwdriver to replace the B&D 9078 (multi-position handle, multi-setting clutch) that I had happily used for many years. Unfortunately, my 9078 finally died. (As with most of these B&D rechargeable screwdrivers, the battery is not user-replaceable, and it is cost-prohibitive to have it replaced at a B&D authorized repair shop out of warranty.)…”
Conclusion of Our Black & Decker LI3100 Review
Now, after reading this review, you now have a full picture of this tool. If it suitable, you will not regret purchasing it and it will not cost you a lot of money.