Black & Decker FireStorm 18 Volt FSX18HD Cordless Hammer Drill Review
The Black & Decker FireStorm 18 Volt FSX18HD Cordless Hammer Drill can deal with the toughest jobs easily with the professional grade motor. No matter the concrete, masonry, or the brick, this tool can deal with them perfectly.Hope you spend some time knowing about it, and believe you will like it.
– Weight: 5 Pounds
– Model Number: FSX18HD
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18 V
– Battery Cell Type: NiCAD
– Item Package Quality: 1
– Warranty: 2 Year
– 490 in. lbs. Professional Grade Motor
– 1/2” All Mental Harmer Chuck
– 32 Position Clutch
– 2 Position Gear Box
– High Speed Drilling Control
– Single Sleeve Chuck
– Great Warranty
Pros and Cons
– With the 490 in. lbs. professional grade motor, it is easy to handle the toughest applications.
– Its hammer action is for drilling into concrete, masonry and brick. And the 1/2 all mental hammer chuck is for maximum durability.
– Due to the 32 position clutch with adjustable torque, it can be used for various size screws and masonry drilling.
– It is easier and faster to change the bits with the help of the single sleeve clutch.
– The price is so low that anybody can afford it.
– It also comes with two year warranty.
– Compact size together with the lightweight makes it easy to use and control.
– It is only the bare tool, so you have to buy some accessories separately.
Here, you must have a full picture in your mind about this drill. It can deal with the toughest applications easily, so you don’t have to worry about the light work. With one in your hand, it can help you to solve the problems perfectly. You really should take it into your account. This tool can deal with most tasks effectively but the price is very cheap as compared with other drills.