Best Stand Mixers Review
If you are a frequent baker at home, a good stand mixer will come in best use. It makes your job of baking easier and quicker as well. There are different brands and models of stand mixers made available in the market by distinct manufacturers. Some of the top models that are known for its effectiveness have been discussed below.
1.KitchenAid Stand Mixer KV25GOXER
The Professional 5 Plus model of stand mixer from KitchenAid provides adequate power which helps in handling heavy mixtures. In addition, the machine has the ability of mixing large batches efficiently. The mixer handles almost all kinds of job in your kitchen, be it making citrus juices or blending meat for sausage.
- 10 speed and 450 watt motor with 5 quart stainless steel bowl
- Beater spins in clockwise direction while the shaft spins in counter clockwise direction
- Ergonomic handle for convenient lifting of bowl
- Easy assembly of attachments with a wire whip, spiral dough hook and flat beater
2.Hamilton Beach 6 Speed Stand Mixer 64650
If you think kneading dough is a cumbersome job, the stand mixer from Hamilton Beach is the ultimate solution to your problem. The mixer works effectively to knead sticky dough and other blending jobs. The machine is designed in a manner that makes the user operate it with ease.
- Made of stainless steel and plastic
- Inclusive of 4 quart stainless bowl
- Quick burst button with 6 speeds
- 290 watts power for easy mixing
- Includes dough hooks, whisker, and traditional beaters
3.Cuisinart 12 Speed Stand Mixer SM 55BC
If you are looking for a stand mixer for handling simpler to heaviest mixing jobs, the 12 speed mixer from Cuisinart is the ideal option. The stainless steel bowl is big enough to fit in large batches including double recipes.
- 800 watt stand mixer placed in die cast metal
- 51/2 quart steel bowl with 12 speeds, gentle fold and slow start functions
- Includes whisk, dough hook, flat paddle and splashguard
- 3 power outlets with 15 min countdown timer
4.Breville 5 Quart Stand Mixer BEM800 XL
The stand mixer from Breville has been designed to make perfect dishes without any signs of sticky mess. You can enjoy your baking job without any hassle. It adds convenience and speed in your baking tasks.
- Planetary blending action
- 12 speeds power control
- Load sensing concept with motor guard
- Auto off option with a10 min timer
- The mixer head comes with lift assist option
5.Bosch Stand Mixer MUM6N10UC 800 Watts
- 6.5 quart plastic bowl with BPA free
- Dual beaters for triple whipping action
- Optional attachment to grind meat and make fruit juices in addition to making homemade pastas
- Comes with wire whips, plastic whip drive and pouring shield
These are some of the most popular stand mixers that are in high demand.