Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Review
The Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill delivers more power compared with others. It can be used as a driver-drill or as a hammer driver-drill, which make you save much energy and time to carry many tools. In addition, its price is reasonable. If you need a drill, you really should take this one into your account.
Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z Details:
– Weight: 3 Pounds
– Model Number: BHP454Z
– Power Source: Battery-powered
– Voltage: 18
– Battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z Features:
– Makita-built 4-pole Motor
– Compact, Ergonomic Design
– Makita LXT Lithium-Ion Battery
– 3-year Warranty
– LED Light
Pros and Cons of the Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z
– With the two-speed transmission (0-400/0-1700 RPM), you can deal with a wide range of applications.
– Due to its compact design and lightweight, it is easy to use and control.
– The Shift-lock makes you shift between modes quickly.
– The LED light is for illuminating the work area when you have to work in the dark places.
– Its Makita LXT Lithium-ion battery can be charged with about 30 minutes but can last for a long time.
– The 3-year warranty on tool proves its good quality.
– It doesn’t come with battery, so you have to buy the battery separately.
Who Should Buy the Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z?
This tool can deal with many different tasks with its more torque, more speed and more work to the jobsite. So it will be the first one you should take into your consideration if you need a drill to help you dealing with some work. Of course, if you don’t like it, you can pay some attention on some other like products like Bosch PS30-2A 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Drill Driver which is also a great one.
Customer Reviews of Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z
“I purchased this hammer driver drill in June ’10 and used it this summer when renovating two apartments. I was skeptical to if a battery powered drill could produce enough power to drill in concrete and that sorts, but the BHP454 sure convinced me right from the start. It eats through concrete like butter, and the battery capacity is very good considering the voltage and power drain from this type of job…”
Conclusion of Our Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z Review
Frankly speaking, the Bare-Tool Makita BHP454Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill is a nice drill you can trust. Through this review, you may know better about this model. Finally, hope you find the right one for you.