Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Review
The Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill offers multi-functions and longer run time to the jobs you have to deal with. It can be used as a driver-drill or a hammer driver-drill. So you just need carry one instead of two one time. More surprise will show you in this review below. Hope this can help you in some ways.
Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z Details:
– Weight: 3.4 Pounds
– Model Number: BHP4527
– Power Source: Cordless-electric
– Voltage: 18
– battery Cell Type: Lithium Ion
– Item Package Quality: 1
Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z Features:
– Built 4-pole Motor
– Compact, Ergonomic Design
– Built-in LED Light
– Makita LXT Lithium-ion Battery
– 3-year warranty
– Versatile Design
Pros and Cons of the Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z
– It is with a 2-speed all mental transmission (0-400/ 0-1500 RPM) for a wide range of applications.
– 8-3/4inch long together with the 4.2 pounds makes it easy to use and control.
– The built-in LED light is designed for illuminating the work area.
– The LXT lithium-ion battery it using can charge within 30 minute but produces 430-percent total lifetime work.
– The versatile power make it can handle different tasks.
– 3-year warranty is also great.
– Battery and charger are not included, so you have to buy them separately.
Who Should Buy the Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z?
This tool can deal with both the professional work and the jobs around your house. It features with 16+1 Torque Settings; 2 Speed; Capacities: Masonry 13mm, Steel 13mm, Wood 38mm; No Load Speed:-High 0-400rpm;- Low 0 -1,500rpm; Max. Fastening Torque: 50Nm; Net Weight: 1.8kg. If you don’t like this one, you can make a try to Black & Decker LI3100 Compact Lithium-Ion Driver with Cordless Rechargeable Screwdriver which may be better.
Customer Reviews of Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z
“I’ve worked in the construction for more than 10 years and I have had the 3 major brands: Milwaukee, DeWalt, Panasonic and Makita . And I can say that the Makita has come out on top for innovation, ruggedness and usability…”
Conclusion of Our Bare-Tool Makita BHP452Z Review
Overall, this tool is great one worth your trust. In addition, its price is so cheap that every family can afford it. The more you know about, the more you will like it. Hope you find the right one for you.